Australia hho installers take the Clean Air Thing Serious :
I have installed the kits you sent to me and although i have only done 458km I seem to have the following. Cooler engine. More power maybe 15% to 20%.Better mileage 450km on the clock but fuel gauge still showing 3/4 full. The next fill will give the correct milage per gallon, or litres per hundred KM as we now say here. Oil pressure seems to be a little higher, maybe due to lower engine temp.Very little black deposit on the little car we are towing behind. Awesome Larry.
Can you please do a really urgent send as the goods are going to my father in law and then he has to send them to me as we are travelling around Australia in our bus. He is in Ulladulla ( deep south) and we are in Cairns. Right up at the top of Australia. World wide hho generator Sales and Help
Because with these systems the HHO generator only makes the Hydroxy gas that your vehicle will use “on demand”, there is no high pressurized hydrogen tank to haul around waiting for an explosion.
The latest and greatest of the hydrogen on demand systems use what has been termed the HHO Dry Cell.
If you want to learn more about hydrogen on demand, want to get hydrogen on demand parts or want loads of free HHO generator plans or FREE Efie plans, go to the best Hydrogen on Demand site Here.
Shop around a little before you grab all your FREE HHO stuff and run.
Hydrogen on demand for your auto or truck is a remarkable simple technology. Don’t let anyone try to tell you different.
There are lots of people who try to act as if they know how hho injection works, and complicate a simple issue.
It really is not that difficult to grasp. We and thousands of other hho generator builders have written hundreds of articles on the subject.
HHO injection starts with simple electrolysis of water to make the hho gas and ends with tuning vehicle electronics.
With older carburated cars and diesel motors very little is needed after adding hho gas to see major drops in the amounts of fuel used.
Unfortunatly with computer controled vehicles the electronics need to be dealt with, that is not a major obstacle to overcome eathier.
If you add HHO to your engine, you will defanatly get an increase in combustion efficiency. That is just simple science,
and it works as certainly as getting up in the morning.
But to get your gains with newer vehicles, you have to compensate for the additional oxygen that will
now be detected in the exhaust.
And that is done by modifying the sensor information going to the computer.
If you add hho gas and modify your sensors you will get a dramatic increase in fuel mileage and
a corresponding decrease in fuel emissions.
With our HHO dry cell kits we expect people to get a minimum of 25% increase in MPG, and 30-35% is our expected average.
Some people have reported 50% or more mileage increases.
By proper application of this simple Hydrogen on demand technology
The Original Hho Dry Cell
, you can get these increases for your vehicle too.
It seems to me the cash for clunkers program is a direct slap in the face for hho kit builders and Hydrogen on Demand system installers. It sounds good on the surface if you own a car that only gets 18 miles to the gallon. To me this is another Gov. scam that will rope you into a payment on a new car that you can’t afford. If you think about it Now they own a percentage of all the auto industry, control the fuel and on and on.
People are always looking to own something new instead of utilizing what they already own to it’s best.
By adding a Hydrogen on demand kit to your “clunker” for a one time cost of $200.00 – $500.00 you will have fixed your gas mileage problem and not be stuck with another payment.
Installing Hydrogen on Demand on your auto or truck is not that difficult but you do need to follow some basic safety. Here are just a few safety tips to follow.
SAFETY RULES For Hydrogen on Demand
1. Everything in your hho injection system should be made from stainless steel, plastics, or alloys resistant to chemical erosion.
This is important because the catalyst (usually KOH) is corrosive.
2. A water reservoir, known as a bubbler, should be installed between the hydrogen (hho)-producing cell and engine along with a one-way valve in order to eliminate the possibility of an explosion going all the way to the cell. If you chose to use our hho dry cell kit, this is automatically taken care of as the reservoir is also the bubbler.
3. Your cell should have a pressure-release valve built in.
4. Your electrolysis system needs a fuse, a relay, and 12-volt ignition source so when the engine is not running the hho generator is off. This will also prevent damage to your motor and hho kit if it is run dry, it will over heat and blow the fuse, which shuts everything off.
5. The hho cell has the potential to produce lethal gases depending on the electrolyte, so be careful.
6. Never, under any circumstances, store HHO or oxyhydrogen gas, since it is much less stable than pure hydrogen and can explode.This is the
whole idea behind “Hydrogen on Demand”, Use the hho gas as you make it.
Why don’t we see Hydrogen on Demand widely used in Modern cars and trucks if it is not a scam?
As far as the big business go, they have no reason to sell or design a Hydrogen booster/generator. How much money can they make selling water.
Because of that there a 100’s of designs out there from individuals. Some work better than others. Sure some who sell the boosters sell the maximum of the minimum. They make you buy four units to get the hydrogen output of one. They advertise run your car on water. Not exactly true, it kind of implies that you’ll use no gasoline at all.
That’s about as close to a scammer you’ll get. You can’t generate enough hydrogen to run your car from 100% hydrogen generated from water, but you can generate a few liters of hydrogen per minute and increase your gas mileage by about 10 miles per gallon. . There are some who offer their designs for free, how can that be a “HHO scam”. What anyone who is interested in HHO generators or Hydrogen on demand systems needs to do is DO YOUR OWN Research. Get ready because as soon as the economy picks back up a little or there is any kind conflict in the middle east gasoline will be back up to where it was before if not higher. Here is FREE HHO generator Plans for almost any hho generator you would build.
If you’ve purchased an HHO eBook through this site or another site, chances are that you will need a little support in order to optimize your hydrogen on demand system for your particular vehicle. While some people like to go it totally alone, others find comfort and inspiration in community.
That’s why I thought I would present here the top 5 support forums for those either wanting to build or having built HHO generators.
1. OUPower is one of the most technical groups regarding HHO generators. Many have started with an HHO eBook and proceeded to built a better Hydrogen on Demand system and talk about it here.
2. Fuel Saver offers a section of its forum for Brown’s Gas Systems where users share their triumphs and failures regarding building and optimizing their HHO gas generators. Fuel Savers is no doubt the leader in the Hydrogen on demand industry for EFIE devices and has done a lot to help those that are experimenting with hho gas and fuel saving devices.
3. Yahoo Water Car Group is one of the oldest if not the oldest group, which started as a place to talk about Daniel Dingel’s work. This group, however has evolved into a DIY hydrogen on demand group where people share what has worked for them in regard to HHO technology and what has not.
4. HHO Info is a relatively new group but is already very active and is dedicated to those who build HHO generators. This site has the look and feel of one of the Web’s main HHO destinations in the very near future.
5. Water Fueling is a relatively new message board that looks to be less technically oriented than the other forums. One section that some will find particularly useful, however is the Find a Local Installer category for those who want to pay a qualified mechanic to do the dirty work of installing a Hydrogen on demand system.