HHO DRY CELL INSTRUCTIONS
Basic Install For a Complete HHO Dry Cell Kit
What You Need for a complete Hydrogen on demand system using the HHO dry cell design for your generator.
6 Feet of Red 10 Gauge wire or more (Varies depending on the vehicle)
6 Feet of Black 10 Gauge wire or more (Varies depending on the vehicle)
6 Feet of ID Tubing (Try to use the heavy duty type as it can handle the heat)
Auto reset breaker
Inline Fuse Connector (Optional)
30 amp relay
10 Gauge Spade Connectors (Female) and 10 Gauge round.
* 10 Gauge connectors are colored as yellow
KOH (potassium Hydroxide) – This is the catalyst (electrolyte) we use in our HHO dry cells. There are others but we found KOH to
produce the the most hho gas at lower amps.
Reservoir- This can be made from just about anything from 3 Tubing to Acrylic but the best thing we have found to work PVC T 4 x4 x2
4 – x Hose Barbs (Straight but bent can be used as well)
Plumbers tape, Drill, Distilled Water, Catalyst (electrolyte), a spray bottle, teaspoon of dish soap, NPT tap( optional)
Ok, now that you have everything needed to start, you are ready to start installation
1. Mount the HHO Dry Cell somewhere low (I like to mount them in front of my radiator) You may use the included brackets or even use Metal Clamps/ Strong Wire ties. If you use any type of metal strap make sure that you do not make a contact with any of the Steel Plates.
2. Build your reservoir, you will need to drill 1 hole at the bottom of the reservoir and one hole about half way up your reservoir and screw a (2) Hose Barb in each hole, I would recommend using plumbers tape on the threads
* If you are using a thick container you will want to tap the hole with a NPT Tap
3. Flip the reservoir over so that you can see the top, Find a nice spot to drill a hole and mount your 3rd Hose Barb there.
* Make sure to test everything up to this point for leaks, you should take your time when building the reservoir
4. After your reservoir has been tested for possible leaks and is leak free than you may want to drill a hole for a water fill. You can use a rubber stopper to seal the reservoir and make filling it much easier.
5. Mount the reservoir at a higher level than your dry cell is mounted.
6. Cut 2 pieces of your 1/4 ID hose to the correct length to reach your hho dry cell Barbs. Attach one end to the dry cell and the other end to the reservoir.
7. Cut another Length of the hose and this runs from the top Barb of your reservoir to the intake on your vehicle. ( you will need to drill a small hole in the big hose that runs from your air filter and attach the 4th hose barb , connect the hose to this, and at this point you should have your hose complete)
8. Now it is time to run the 10 gauge wire you may have an existing hole that you can run the wire into already, If not you may have to drill another hole in the firewall
9. Run 1 length of the Red wire from the positive side of your battery into your vehicle
10. Run 1 length of Black wire negative side of your battery (or to the chasse) into your vehicle
11. Mark both the wires as IN and connect the Black to the ground on your switch and the Red to the + 12 volt*.
12. Wiring the relay this is to wire into your ignition. Find a wire that has power when the key is on. Make a connection to this wire, Run a this wire to switch, then run it to your relay and plug into the terminal marked with a #86, Then run a red wire from the battery to the terminal marked #30 then run a wire from terminal #87 to your amp meter then run this wire to your auto reset breaker and then connect hho unit. The ground should connect to terminal #85 the last terminal on the relay remains unused.
* You may want to run 20-30 amp fuse/ auto reset breaker inline with your red wire as well as your Amp meter (optional) I would recommend using one of these a least.
13. Ok now the installation of your hho unit should be complete. You are now going to Mix the Catalyst (electrolyte) with Distilled Water Start with 2oz to 20oz distilled water, this depends on the production and amps , you may need to add more to get high amps ( I like to keep my unit running at 20 Amps or less and get a least 1 liter per minute of gas or more)
* Once this has been mixed add to the reservoir and make sure to cap back on
14. Now the unit should be fully functioning and ready for a test drive double check for air and eater leaks at this time BY getting a spray bottle and teaspoon of dish soap once mixed spray on all of your hose connectors if there are bubbles you have a leak and this needs fixed