Why don’t we see Hydrogen on Demand widely used in Modern cars and trucks if it is not a scam?
As far as the big business go, they have no reason to sell or design a Hydrogen booster/generator. How much money can they make selling water.
Because of that there a 100’s of designs out there from individuals. Some work better than others. Sure some who sell the boosters sell the maximum of the minimum. They make you buy four units to get the hydrogen output of one. They advertise run your car on water. Not exactly true, it kind of implies that you’ll use no gasoline at all.
That’s about as close to a scammer you’ll get. You can’t generate enough hydrogen to run your car from 100% hydrogen generated from water, but you can generate a few liters of hydrogen per minute and increase your gas mileage by about 10 miles per gallon. . There are some who offer their designs for free, how can that be a “HHO scam”. What anyone who is interested in HHO generators or Hydrogen on demand systems needs to do is DO YOUR OWN Research. Get ready because as soon as the economy picks back up a little or there is any kind conflict in the middle east gasoline will be back up to where it was before if not higher. Here is FREE HHO generator Plans for almost any hho generator you would build.
If you’ve purchased an HHO eBook through this site or another site, chances are that you will need a little support in order to optimize your hydrogen on demand system for your particular vehicle. While some people like to go it totally alone, others find comfort and inspiration in community.
That’s why I thought I would present here the top 5 support forums for those either wanting to build or having built HHO generators.
1. OUPower is one of the most technical groups regarding HHO generators. Many have started with an HHO eBook and proceeded to built a better Hydrogen on Demand system and talk about it here.
2. Fuel Saver offers a section of its forum for Brown’s Gas Systems where users share their triumphs and failures regarding building and optimizing their HHO gas generators. Fuel Savers is no doubt the leader in the Hydrogen on demand industry for EFIE devices and has done a lot to help those that are experimenting with hho gas and fuel saving devices.
3. Yahoo Water Car Group is one of the oldest if not the oldest group, which started as a place to talk about Daniel Dingel’s work. This group, however has evolved into a DIY hydrogen on demand group where people share what has worked for them in regard to HHO technology and what has not.
4. HHO Info is a relatively new group but is already very active and is dedicated to those who build HHO generators. This site has the look and feel of one of the Web’s main HHO destinations in the very near future.
5. Water Fueling is a relatively new message board that looks to be less technically oriented than the other forums. One section that some will find particularly useful, however is the Find a Local Installer category for those who want to pay a qualified mechanic to do the dirty work of installing a Hydrogen on demand system.
HHO GENERATOR PLAN REVIEWS
HYDROGEN ON DEMAND REVIEWS
We finally did a HHO plan reveiw for you guys in our last post, and guess what the HHOMEGAPACK links went dead.
After a lot of research we located Brian the owner of hho mega pack and he assured me that the Hydrogen on demand mega pack of HHO plans will be back up. I can’t give you any specifics but it looks like about a week and you will be able to get this awesome pack of hho generator plans and Hydrogen on Demand systems. We will be one of the first to get the links to this HHO mega Pack when it goes live so please come back and check.
If you want Many FREE HHO generator plans and a lot of FREE Hydrogen on Demand stuff go to our site HHO2U
and visit our FREE HHO STUFF pages.